What's new

If we add donations, what rewards would you like to see?

Queen

Stranger
Stranger
+15$ per paycheck - Gold donation. 10$ for Silver and 7$ for Bronze.
No job cooldown - Gold donation. 1-minute job cooldown for Silver and No system for the cooldown for silver donators.
You can upgrade only one skill to max. - Gold Donation. Nothing with Silver and nothing with silver to do.
Free Advertisements. -Gold Donation. Nothing with Silver and nothing with silver to do.
40% Discount on the house. -Gold Donation. 20% for Silver and none for Bronze.
OOC tag for donators. -For all donators.

Bluman

Stranger
Stranger
No job cooldown - Gold donation. 1-minute job cooldown for Silver and No system for the cooldown for silver donators.
Nah sorry I disagree. The whole reason there's a cooldown is to stop people grinding and to actually roleplay. It's an RP server, not an MMORPG game. Please don't let ANYTHING change the cooldowns.

40% Discount on the house. -Gold Donation. 20% for Silver and none for Bronze.
Again, using real money for the upper hand in a virtual world is morally distasteful. Maybe allow for some cosmetic features or an 'extra vote' in a community raffle but try to steer away from character possessions and traits.

Levitation

Stranger
Stranger
Nah sorry I disagree. The whole reason there's a cooldown is to stop people grinding and to actually roleplay. It's an RP server, not an MMORPG game. Please don't let ANYTHING change the cooldowns.

Again, using real money for the upper hand in a virtual world is morally distasteful. Maybe allow for some cosmetic features or an 'extra vote' in a community raffle but try to steer away from character possessions and traits.
I agree with Bluman. %100