Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruskie

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Stranger
-You can get out of the injured animation by jumping or /stopanim
-The injury screen message was stuck for a long while. (It might be something that happens when you get revived by an admin, I can't pinpoint it)

Stoned Ape

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Stranger
2017 Veteran
I'll look into the animation issue, however for the message staying up for a while, it might be due to latency on your end (desync perhaps) but I'll also see if anything's up with it.

Edit: Does the injured animation occur when your character is actually injured? If so, can you move after canceling the animation?

Last edited:

Ruskie

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Stranger
Yeah, you're probably right about the message as I've never had problems with it.
Regarding the injured animation, all works as intended. You get shot, you get forced into the injured animation but you can cancel it by stopping the animation as if it were a regular one. It can be abused.
Edit: If I recall correctly, yes you could move after canceling the injured animation. I'm not 100% sure though.

Last edited:

Dignity

Stranger
Stranger
2016 Veteran
Also btw not related to this bug but I’m too lazy to make a new thread

Char selection / creation tds get stuck on screen

aristovky

Staff member
2017 Veteran
You can no longer exit the death animation by jumping / stopanim.

As for the char selection/creation TDs getting stuck on the screen, looks like it's a pretty rare case. (I've never gotten it personally, but as David confirmed it, we added a cmd that removes the TD again in case the player gets the issue. We will further look into making this from a rare case to an inexistent one).

Status
Not open for further replies.